Monday, December 7, 2009

Megan fox pictures. Mega.

Megan fox pictures. Cool picz...

megan fox picturesmegan fox picturesmegan fox picturesmegan fox pictures
Whats all the hype about Megan Fox? Yes, I have to admit, she's absolutely gorgeous and has a rockin body, but I think shes overrated. Please do not think that I am jealous to be confused, because although she is very pretty, she is not so great. it makes me angry at the company. when everyone else had to be in the same attitude and cockyness that they have, that person hated by the media. People like them because they have a strong sexual attraction one, even though everyone knows, shes a total of worship B word, people still. she doesn't something good for the world other than give us with their half naked images, in contrast to the beautiful Jessica Alba or Angelina Jolie, which helps the poor & stuff like that. I still have so many thoughts about it, but I want it to end here, because in not trying to write an entire novel. what you guys think?
Click here to get her S E X video!


No comments:

Post a Comment